Saturday, April 10, 2010

Wonderful Blog Land


This morning I have a few moments to myself and have become lost in "dance blog land". I love the plethora of information that blogs give me access to. When I first got the internet many years ago I would type in Creative Dance and many sites would come up but the info was about their classes not what went on in them. Sometimes "the well" needs filling and if one is, like me, in a country area it is sometimes hard to find new inspiration. I am lucky that Central Victoria, Australia has attracted many artists and dancers but is great to get out of my own back yard and meet others interested in dance from around the world. It is great hear what they are doing, what inspires them and what their concerns are. Though I teach creative dance the way ballet teachers use imagery to help dancers understand various concepts can start me on a whole new way of seeing things.

Blogs I love are Move.Create.Educate, DanceAdvantage, Leaping Legs, Dancing Branflakes. You might know of more. Let me know if you do.

I could not resist posting this photo of my friend Liz. She hates having her photo taken and does not perform at all anymore but you would have to agree she still loves to dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment