Thursday, September 16, 2010

Busy Teenagers


My question of the moment is "Do the busiest teenagers in Bendigo come to my classes?" Right now as we get closer to our performance the chances of all the class being together at the same time is remote. They take every opportunity that is offered to them and more. So if there is a school or community performance they are in it, if there is Tournament of the Minds they are in it too and win! If there are chances to see performances in Melbourne they are there. But what about class and rehearsals I inwardly cry...how are we going to be ready and have the dances up to scratch? Thankfully they work very hard when they are there so there is a chance it will be right on the night...but will I have any hair left?

Speaking of hair, here is a photo of my pre teens freezing before a performance they were involved with at the Harvest Moon Festival in Bendigo last week. They danced so beautifully that I was very proud of them particularly as they were not at all comfortable in the cold. They will reprise the dance in the performance in November and feel much warmer!

No comments:

Post a Comment